Tehran Almasi
@02618922
This semester I was enrolled in Freshman seminar. It is a mandatory pass or fail class that doesn't help your GPA. When I first arrived at 9:10 for the class I realized that even though it wasn't going to help me academically, it might help me in other ways. I was proved correctly as time progressed. The different lecturers that came to speak to us were all well esteemed in their various fields, and all have something important to speak about. While in this class I even got to go to New York to see the Ancient Burial ground. That I feel was the most powerful event of the whole semester. Being in a place with so much history was mind blowing. The project that we had to do was also something that I enjoyed. Mainly because while looking for facts to do the project on, I came across the Cradle to Prison Pipe-line. That discovery was awesome to me because it made perfect sense. Overall freshman seminar to me was a class that caused mental and spiritual growth.
No comments:
Post a Comment